The Best Black Canada Goose Lightweight Down Jackets HyBridge Perren Jacket Black Label Canada Goose Outlet London 2727MB
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Reflective tape on back of collar for added visibility in low light
- Tensile-Knit fabric at elbow, underarm, and hem panel for ease of movement and added comfort
- Tri-Durance PF™ fabric on undersleeve and side panels add flexibility and warmth
- Cuffs with matte PU zippers and gusset to adjust fit without compromising warmth
- Two fleece-lined exterior pocket and one interior mesh pocket
- Black tonal Canada Goose Arctic Disc
flexibility and breathability
No FurLearn More
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose DownLearn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent, on gently cycle, front loading machine only. Tumble dry on low.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE
A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro twill. Learn more about Strati-Forma 30D™
DURABLE 3-LAYER MICROFLEECE
A laminated 3-layer soft shell fabric with micro polar fleece backing that’s designed to allow maximum mobility and breathability during high performance pursuits. Learn more about Tri-Durance-PF
- 4-Way Stretch
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.